Monday 28 December 2009

Possible Magazine Titles

Just as with the school magazine for the preliminary task, I decided that the first thing I should do was decide upon a magazine title. I began by listing any ideas that popped into my head, and then began to use the "random article" function on Wikipedia for inspiration. I ended up with the following list:
  • Power
  • Poison
  • Stereo
  • Untitled Track
  • Adaptation
  • Situation
  • Glow
  • Restless
  • Tonight
  • Raw
  • Bone
  • Incus
  • Malleus
  • Hammer
  • Mousike
  • Rockability
  • Present Day
  • Present Time
  • Aero
  • RockIt
  • Orgy
  • Experience
  • Pound It
  • Control
  • Blahla
  • Sunshine
  • Moonshine
  • MewSick
  • Astro
  • Imagine Breaker
  • Sound Dimension
  • Index
  • Pulp
  • Strum
  • Spectrum
  • Spark
  • Schizoid
  • Sorcery
  • Mantrik
As can quite obviously be seen, some of these names are either entirely inappropriate or just plain bad, but please bear in mind that this was my very first rough list.

    No comments: