Thursday 11 March 2010

Main Task - Music Magazine Cover Third Draft

I changed very little from my second draft to my third draft, which should hopefully be an indicator that I have reached my final draft. The first thing I changed was that I shifted the alignment of the "Plus" section of the text to the right, as this is what the covers of music magazines tend to do.
The other thing I did was try to cover up the gold button on Kerry's shoulder, as I was told that it was distracting since it looked rather prominent on the cover. I covered it up by nudging the Leanne Bell album cover upwards, which covered up half of the button. I then used a combination of the patch tool, clone stamp tool and blur tool to remove the rest of the button on Photoshop, and eventually did so to a standard I considered adequate. I also swapped around the positioning of the "The Accelerators" story with the "Leanne Bell" story, so that the album cover would be next to the relevant piece of text.
This is likely to be the final draft of my cover, so long as no one else is able to give me any ideas as to what I can change.

No comments: