Monday 25 January 2010

Double Page Spread Article - First Draft

The following is the article/interview I wrote for my double page spread. I did this when I thought that I was going to have Jonny on my cover when I was about to do my third set of photos, but then he let me down and I was unable to use him. Therefore for my next draft as well as making the article better I may need to change the person being interviewed to a girl, but that shouldn't be too difficult.
I tried to retain the more colloquial language that music magazines tend to us, though as stated before I am trying to create a more respectable magazine, which is why I did not swear constantly. I was a bit worried about including certain bits, such as the final joke-type question, but as said before there is still time for me to make improvements.


No comments: